Gift Guide for her | 2018
Updated: Oct 22, 2019
Ok, we get it. Us ladies can be slightly hard to shop for. Emphasis on the slightly. But with Black Friday and Cyber Monday/Week fast approaching, here are some of the fun gifts you can keep your eyes peeled for. PRO TIP: It's always best to go into the holiday savings with a plan of what you want to buy and for who. Trust me, your bank account will thank you for it.
1. Calpak X Jen Atkin 22-Inch Carry-On Suitcase // Warning: this one is an investment piece. The gold is a total statement and my personal favorite, but the black is always a safe bet, too. Either way, you can't go wrong with this sturdy suitcase and the color options are amazing.
2. Kendra Scott Vern Pendant Necklace in Gold // You can't go wrong with this classy piece. I'm a huge fan of Kendra Scott and while I often go for her more modern and edgy accessories, I'm a sucker for the classics. This beauty will never go out of style and is sure to make any girl swoon. You're welcome, boys.
3. Self Love Bath and Body Ritual Kit // Everything she needs to pamper herself. With body polish, bath soaks, and body oil, a little bit goes a long way. So this should keep her feeling lovely until the next major holiday (can you say, Valentine's Day?)
4. UGG Australia Shearling Slide Slipper // I'm not going to lie, my Dad is the total inspiration behind this one. I've had the knock off version of these slippers for yearssss, but my Dad lets me test out his UGG slippers every time I go to his house and boy, oh boy, this is one thing that's 100% worth the splurge. Bonus: they will literally last forever.
5. The Poppy Shop - Fallon Drop Earrings // The Poppy Shop is one of the cutest jewelry shops around and I'm all about supporting local businesses in my area. They have the absolute cutest pieces that are affordable and make the best gifts. If you're getting married, you should definitely check them out for bridal jewelry and/or bridesmaid accessories (hint: check out their adorable pj's and robes too)!
6. Capri Blue Candles // These are hands-down my favorite candles ever. You can shop them on the Capri Candles website or other stores like Anthropologie! Seriously can't say enough good things about these candles. PRO TIP: I always refurbish my candles so I make sure they're in a cute container that I can reuse when I purchase one. All you have to do is put them in the freezer for about two hours after the wick burns out and then scrape out the wax. If there's still wax residue leftover, simply put it in the microwave (as long as the container is microwave safe) for about 30-45 seconds and then wipe out what's left and wash with soap and water. Voila!
7. She Reads Truth Bible // This one is 1000% the best gift you can give someone. I have the grey linen She Reads Truth Bible and it's the most well-organized and beautiful Bible I've ever known. It's the perfect gift for any woman in your life and you truly can't go wrong. There's also plenty of room to take notes in the margins, which I love because I take notes during Bible study, Church, etc. They have several different colors/fabrics to choose from and you can also shop the Bibles on Amazon to ensure they get to you in time for the holidays!
9. Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom // This cutie is never going out of style and is under $20. It even comes in black and a fun fuchsia for those who like a pop of color in their wardrobe! This is perfect for a stocking stuffer as well.
10. Fujifilm Instamax Mini 9 Camera // This is one of those gifts that everyone wants, but can't justify buying. The cobalt blue and baby pink colors are just adorable! Think of all the fun memories you can capture with this unique gift!
I hope y'all enjoyed this fall gift round-up! I would love to hear from you so let me know what's on your Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish list in the comments below.