17 Unique & Personal Wedding Gifts
We've all been there. One of your closest friends is getting MARRIED. But what do you get for that special person that you've gone through life with? It certainly feels odd to get them a toaster off of their wedding registry when you know them better than anyone. But have no fear, I've compiled a list of unique and personal wedding gifts for those special people in your life. All photos below are direct links. This post is not sponsored.
1. For the modern couple in your life, this custom laser cut sign is the perfect addition to their new humble abode.
2. These milestone wine tags are the perfect gift that will carry on for months and months after the wedding is over.
3. Another cute last name cutout to adorn the walls of your favorite couple's new home together.
4. This might be my personal favorite. But then again, I'm a sucker for vinyl. How cool is this custom vinyl record with up to 12 of the couple's favorite songs from the wedding?!
5. Nothing screams romance like a night under the stars. This unique gift displays a map of the stars, which you can personalize to be the stars on the night of their wedding. It's pretty astronomical, if you ask me (had to ;).
6. For the fun & coffee-loving couple...these personalized mugs are a must!
7. These cartoon-inspired personalized mugs can be personalized with your choice of background, size, font, etc. You can even add the couple's fur baby to the mix!
8. This is the gift that every couple needs but never wants to ask for. An adorable picnic basket that you can accompany with a gift card to their favorite take-out restaurant, etc. Hello, date nights for life.
9. This scratch off world map for the traveling couple in your life...
10. Because what family in the south doesn't have an ornament to mark every major life event? You can be the first one to start their collection with this "First Married Christmas" ornament!
First Dance Gifts
11. Since you know the almost-newly weds so well, you'll likely know what their first dance song is going to be and can pre-order this print of their first dance before the wedding.
12. How cool is this?! A personalized sound wave print of their first dance song. You can even get it framed if you have a good idea of how their home will be styled.
13. Saving the best sound wave print for last because I'm a sucker for gold foil. Frame this bad boy and you have yourself a unique and personal gift for around $30. This is something they'll cherish forever!
Wedding/Reception Venue Gifts
14. This is quite possibly the sweetest gift I've ever seen. I'm also extremely biased because the Etsy shop is Longest Time Designs, who is local to North Carolina. I met her at the Big Fake Wedding and she was darling! Not to mention her sketches are beautiful and high quality keepsakes that any couple will cherish.
15. This paper cut wedding venue artwork is ultra modern and can be customized to include the couple's name, date and venue location.
16. A venue painting for the rustic couple in your life...
17. And last but not least, a custom gold foil map that you can customize to be the city where they met, fell in love, got married, etc. The options are endless!
If you've made it this far, I'm thoroughly impressed! But I hope this blog post guides you in the right direction and leads you to the perfect personal and unique gift. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or follow me on Instagram for all things fashion, lifestyle and T1D. Thanks for checking in, lovelies!